Temple's 17 schools and colleges, nine campuses, hundreds of degree programs and more than 37,619 students combine to create one of the nation's most comprehensive and diverse public research and learning environments.
The mission of the Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Research is to provide the best possible support for our faculty, staff and students, and enable a path for our community that impacts economic development, solves our toughest societal problems, opens new fields of discovery across disciplinary boundaries and creates sustainable technologies and businesses for the next generation.
- Temple’s new genomic institute introduced at research symposium 7-3-14
- Geologist helps find and protect endangered sea turtle nest 6-25-14
- NIH grant to explore new possibilities in heart failure treatment 6-18-14
- Temple chemists develop a way to make lithium batteries safer, cheaper 5-21-14
- Biology faculty and students explore deep-sea coral in the Gulf 4-30-14
- Temple establishes public cord blood donation program 4-15-14
- OVPR Office Announces Changes In FCOI Program08/12/2014
- Postdoc and VSR Training Schedule07/18/2014
- NIH and AHRQ Announce Updated Policy for Application Submission 4/17/2014
- New Proposed Fringe Rates Now Available 2/5/2014
- All funding for the FY2014 CURE research program is being frozen 12/12/2013
- Revised timelines for research proposal review/approval 10/14/2013