Chemistry professor Daniel Strongin develops lipid-based technology to combat acid runoff from coal mines.
Neuroscience researcher George Tuszynski receives grant to develop alternative leukemia treatment.
Founded by Frank Chang Professor of Biology, Proplex Technologies, LLC is developing diagnostic kits and therapeutics for early detection and treatment of breast, pancreatic, liver and skin cancers.
Contributing to Society
New dental device invented by Dr. Daniel Boston hits the marketplace to advance the treatment of tooth decay.
- Drug discovery proof-of-concept grants lead to patents 1-29-13
- Eqalix Enters Sponsored Research Agreement with Temple University 12-11-12
- Pre-clinical data shows Angiocidin effective against leukemia 12-7-12
- STWA Ups Intellectual Property Portfolio to 41 Patents Issued and Pending 12-5-12
- Rise in tech licensing revenues helps expand research enterprise 10-25-12
- European licensing agreement propels Temple's commercialization revenues 9-20-12
- Temple University gains from Onconova-Baxter cancer drug 9-20-12