Chemistry professor Daniel Strongin develops lipid-based technology to combat acid runoff from coal mines.
Neuroscience researcher George Tuszynski receives grant to develop alternative leukemia treatment.
Founded by Frank Chang Professor of Biology, Proplex Technologies, LLC is developing diagnostic kits and therapeutics for early detection and treatment of breast, pancreatic, liver and skin cancers.
Contributing to Society
New dental device invented by Dr. Daniel Boston hits the marketplace to advance the treatment of tooth decay.
- Temple start-up lands leukemia treatment grant 10-23-13
- Grant will advance Temple therapeutic towards clinical trials 10-23-13
- Social media assists in new licensing agreement for a Temple technology 10-30-13
- Research revenues at Temple mark unprecedented growth 9-12-13
- New wastewater treatment developed at Temple is more effective and environmentally friendly 9-9-13
- Youthful stem cells from bone can heal the heart 9-5-13