All undergraduate applicants, freshman or transfer, must complete an online application and submit supporting materials. The checklist for all undergraduate programs is listed below; please be sure to read through the requirements for your prospective degree program.
Undergraduate Application Checklist
(All materials should be submitted to Temple University, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Broad and Montgomery Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19122.)
- Temple University application and fee
- Academic transcripts
- Standardized test scores (SAT or ACT) or the Temple Option
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Boyer supplemental application (To be submitted after a completed Temple University application is on file.) Music Audition Addendum | Dance Application
- Audition and/or interview (see this page for dates and related information)
- TOEFL or IELTS - See International Applicants for more information.
To check on your application status, please log into your TUPortal account.
To receive information via mail, please complete this online form.