The Surplus Property Program

If your department has furniture or computer equipment that needs to be surplused, use the following procedures:

Office Furniture

The Office of Facilities Management is responsible for surplusing office furniture. In order to have your furniture surplused or to obtain surplused furniture, log on to TUmarketplace and submit a "Work Order Request" form located in the Showcased Services box on the main page.

Computer Equipment

The Computer Recycling Center is responsible for surplusing computer equipment. For more information on how to surplus your computer equipment or to obtain surplused equipment for your office, visit the Computer Recycle Center website.

Mailing Address

TASB (83-01)
1852 N. 10th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122

Physical Address

Temple University
Purchasing Department
2450 W. Hunting Park Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19129

Computer Business Services

1803 North Broad Street
11th Floor Carnell Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19122

Personnel Directory