Office of Student Services Office Hours
Advising by Appointment
- Appointments are scheduled with your advisor, based on your last name
- To schedule an appointment for academic advising, please call 215-204-2890.
- Appointments are required for any issue that may take longer than 10 minutes.
- Same-day, express advising is available for issues that can be resolved in 10 minutes or less
- These issues usually include processing a green-card or special-authorization card, dropping off forms or petitions, or registration review.
- Express advising is not appropriate for registration, change-of-major, or students on academic warning or probation.
Please Note :
- During the first two weeks of the spring and fall semesters (the ADD / DROP period), and during PRIORITY REGISTRATION, “open registration” is offered, in lieu of appointments. See the academic calendar here
- Please, always note the CRN (course reference number) for courses you plan to add during your advising appointment.
- Even if you cannot self-register, you can always use OWLnet to find courses, plan your roster, and note the CRN for each course.