The university's accounting and budget offices serve as a resource for financial information and business practices relating to the Temple community.
- Accounts Payable: processes payments and reimbursements, including travel and expense reimbursement
- Controller's Office: oversees development and implementation of fiscal policies, procedures and systems
- Financial Reporting: prepares internal and external financial reports and annual audited financial statements
- General Accounting: reconciliation of accounts, intercompany billing and monitoring collections of receivables
- Management and Budget: facilitates the identification and deployment of Temple resources
- Property Accounting: maintains records of capital costs, construction, equipment, land and buildings
- Research Accounting: manages Effort Reporting System and helps with sponsored awards