E-3 Australian Specialty Occupation Employees
Individuals holding non-immigrant status must carry their immigration documents with them at all times. Details are available here.
- E-3 Australian Specialty Occupation Employees
- Documents Needed to Be Uploaded to ISD for an E-3 Application
- Applying for a Social Security Number
- Applying for Work Permission from USCIS for E-3 Dependent Spouses
- Tax Information
- Department of Labor Slide Presentation (Wage and Hour Division)
- Posting Notices
- USCIS Change of Address Requirement
- Invite Dependents/Relatives/Friends
- Off-Campus Housing Options
- Required Wage Requirement
Temple employees in E-3 status may have occasion to give lectures at other institutions or conferences. Please note that they cannot receive honorarium or other monetary or material gain for such activities, although reimbursement for travel and reasonable expenses is allowed.