BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES GRADUATE PROGRAM
How to Apply
Please read all the steps before beginning your application.
- Applications are electronic through the Banner on-line application. The
application fee is $60.
- Two letters of recommendation are required.
- The Temple University code for submitting GRE scores is 2906.
- Banner does not accept uploaded documents. All paper documents, transcripts and letters of recommendation should be mailed to the following address:
Biomedical Graduate Programs
Temple University School of
Medical Education and Research
3500 North Broad Street
- Complete the Banner on-line application selecting Biomedical Sciences and include the statement of goals section.
- The deadline to submit an application for the Fall 2014 semester is February 15, 2014.
- Letters of recommendation may also be send as a pdf, on institution letterhead, to email@example.com. Please include the student's name in the subject line.