Human Subjects Research Training
- Practice Runs 3/1/2013
- Regulatory Audits 12/10/2012
- Reportable New Information 11/19/2012
- The HIPAA Privacy Rule and Human Research 11/1/2012
- Human Research Determination 9/27/2012
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) 90 - The Informed Consent Process 8/30/2012
Note: When you click on the link, you will be prompted to enter your name under 'Participant Login'. You do not have to enter a username or login below. There is no password to access the recording.
Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) Program
Web Based Research Compliance Courseware (CITI Training Program)
The CITI Program is a subscription service providing research ethics education to all members of the research community.
- Instructions for your CITI training11/20/2013
- Special Instructions for Completing the required CITI Practice Runs Module Training11/20/2013
- Instructions for updating your Temple University CITI Profile11/20/2013
Please contact the IRB Program Coordinator if you have questions or suggestions for training topics:
La'Shay Cobb, M.B.A., C.C.R.P.
IRB Program Coordinator
Voice Number: (215) 707-1248
Fax Number: (215) 707-9100