The Division of Student Affairs provides an excellent arena for students to learn skills in various disciplines that can be applied to their degree and future employment.
Each department within the division has employment opportunities that engage students in leadership training, program administration, and project management.
Several positions exist for undergraduate and graduate students. To find a job, go to the Human Resources website and click on Jobs@TU.
Students can also contact individual departments to learn about possible employment opportunities.
- Resident Assistants (University Housing & Residential Life)
- Residence Hall Front Desk workers (University Housing & Residential Life)
- Maintenance assistants (University Housing & Residential Life)
- Graphic designer and web designers (University Housing and Residential Life)
- Office assistants (All offices)
- Group Fitness Leaders (Campus Recreation)
- Building and Activity Attendants and Supervisors (Campus Recreation, Student Center Operations)
The departments within the Division of Student Affairs offer a number of graduate externships. Please contact each respective department for available positions.
Externships are usually 10-month (September to June) appointments.