1. Complete the two required courses: Real Estate Fundamentals and Real Estate Practice.
2. The Real Estate Institute will email you an original transcript after course completion.
3. Apply to take the PSI state licensing exam by submitting application, payment of $54 and a copy of your transcript, after making 2 copies - 1 for later use and 1 for your records.
4. PSI will mail you an examination eligibility notice to use for scheduling your exam.
5. There are 3 testing locations: Bala Cynwyd, Bristol, and King of Prussia.
6. PASS the examination – Within 3 years of passing the exam, seek a broker to sponsor you and complete the licensing application.
7. The licensing application - broker completes his/her section of the application, applicant obtains background check online or by mail, send a copy of your examination pass report and include a copy of your original transcript and license fee. Then mail application to PA Real Estate Commission.
8. The PA Real Estate Commission will mail your license to your broker’s office.