1. Complete the two required courses: Real Estate Fundamentals and Real Estate Practice.
2. The Real Estate Institute will email you a transcript after course completion.
3. Apply to take the PSI state licensing exam by submitting application, payment of $54 and a copy of your transcript, after making 2 copies - 1 for later use and 1 for your records.
4. PSI will mail you an examination eligibility notice to use for scheduling your exam.
5. There are 3 testing locations: Bala Cynwyd, Bristol, and King of Prussia.
6. PASS the examination – Within 3 years of passing the exam, seek a broker to sponsor you and complete the licensing application.
7. The licensing application - broker completes his/her section of the application, applicant obtains background check online or by mail, send a copy of your examination pass report and include a copy of your original transcript and license fee. Then mail application to PA Real Estate Commission.
8. The PA Real Estate Commission will mail your license to your broker’s office.