Applying to Temple
Veterans and military service members who are interested in pursuing a degree at Temple must meet undergraduate or graduate admissions requirements to gain admittance to a degree program.
Undergraduate Admissions Information
Graduate Admissions Information
Important Information You Need To Know About Using Your Educational Benefits:
- Verify your eligibility for benefits with the VA.
- Complete the admissions process for Temple University.
- Once you have been accepted to a degree program at Temple, download your Certification of Eligibility (COE) or Benefits Award Letter from VA and upload to your TUPortal account by clicking on Student Tools tab, select the Veterans Declaration link within the section labeled "Registration". Temple Veterans Certifying Officer is located in the Registrar's Office at 1801 N. Broad Street, Conwell Hall, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19122.
- Keep your address and email address current with your school Certifying Official.
- Keep your direct deposit information current with the VA. Update direct deposit information on WAVE or call 1.877.838.2778.
2015-2016 Tuition Rate Schedule
Temple Common Application for Freshman
Temple 2016-2017 Transfer Loose Application (PDF)
Please note that the undergraduate freshman admissions application and renewal application are all online only. There is no paper application available.
School Code for Applying for Financial Aid
FEDERAL SCHOOL CODE: 003371
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
(Please use this code for all campuses, including the Temple Japan Campus)