Applying to Temple
Veterans and military service members who are interested in pursuing a degree at Temple must meet undergraduate or graduate admissions requirements to gain admittance to a degree program.
Undergraduate Admissions Information
Graduate Admissions Information
Important Information You Need To Know About Using Your Educational Benefits:
- Verify your eligibility for benefits with the VA.
- Complete the admissions process for Temple University.
- Once you have been accepted to a degree program at Temple, bring in your Certification of Eligibility (COE) or Benefits Award Letter from VA, or email a PDF copy to Temple Veterans Certifying Official at firstname.lastname@example.org. Temple Veterans Certifying Officer is located in the Registrar's Office at 1801 N. Broad Street, Conwell Hall, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19122.
- Keep your address and email address current with your school Certifying Official.
- Keep your direct deposit information current with the VA. Update direct deposit information on WAVE or call 1.877.838.2778.
2014-2015 Tuition Rate Schedule
School Code for Applying for Financial Aid
FEDERAL SCHOOL CODE: 003371
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA